These little guys seriously rock my world. When I am craving dessert or any kind of chocolate it has become my go to and I PROMISE I would rather eat these any day of the week than a processed candy bar full of junk. These taste WAY better and actually add value to your body and provide good clean fuel. Let's talk about that for a second.
Our Protein is amazing and offers the following...
• Excellent source of protein
• Optimal 5-Protein Blend
• Protein Boost
• Supports the body’s need for protein
• Provides a full range of Amino Acids including: D-aspartic acid, Threonine, L-serine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Cystine, Tryptophan, and Cysteine
• Protein metabolism support
• elevATP or Ancient peat and Apple extract supports ATP production, the energy currency of the body
• Offers 25 grams of protein
• No trans fat
• rBGH-Free Whey
• High in Protein
• Supports muscular system
• Supports body in building lean muscle
• Supports ATP production
• Delivers amino acids
• Supports energy levels
• Post-workout muscle recovery
Even if you just had that you are golden for a post workout snack!
Then you throw in the hemp seed for added Omega-3, Coconut for Vitamin A and E as well as highly beneficial Medium Chain Triglycerides are immediately transformed into fuel. Hello muscle energy! Then you add Banana for potassium and other vitamins and mineral and even the dark chocolate to throw in a little antioxidants! BOOM. I would say this is packed full of power!
So who is ready to make these amazing cups of YUM? Here ya go....
Chocolate Banana Protein Cups
Mash two ripe bananas with hemp seeds, coconut sheds, protein and pecans. Blend well with a fork.
Melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Line muffin tin with paper liners. Cover the bottom with melted chocolate. Just enough to cover the bottom of the cup and reserve just enough to drizzle over top. Using an icecream scoop, place one scoop on top of the chocolate. Drizzle remaining chocolate over the top. Add coconut flakes making sure they stick in the mixture. This will endure they freeze in the cup and won't be loose.
Freeze for an hour before serving. These are frozen treats so make sure they remain in the freezer when not being consumed.
Woohoo! Enjoy and please let me know how you like them!
Comments will be approved before showing up.